|| REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Maritime Alliance Group performs a full range of regulatory compliance services. Our nearly daily interaction with the Coast Guard and other regulators along with our decades of maritime experience makes us uniquely qualified to assist Owners/Masters with a range issues. We routinely assist with Certificate of Compliance Examinations, Port State Control Boardings, Internal SMS Inspections, and OWS Compliance Examinations. Our job is to represent the vessel and reach compromise with the authorities in order to minimize disruption to the crew and sailing schedule.
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING COURSES & EXERCISES
Individuals, and shipboard and shore-side personnel. Our staff, uniquely qualified through its extensive “hands-on” and practical experience in responding to hundreds of oil spills and marine casualties, has developed wide ranging, realistic and challenging training programs and exercises. Our training programs are customized to meet clients’ specific needs, and can be conducted anywhere in the world for our clients’ convenience. All training and exercises conducted by Maritime Alliance Group are tailored to meet U.S. Coast Guard PREP guidelines, where applicable.
Maritime Alliance Group’s training and exercise services include:
- Assessment of existing training programs and exercises in accordance with all U.S.
- Coast Guard requirements
- Vessel Crew and Senior Officer Training Courses
- Owner/Operator Office Personnel and Senior Management Training Courses
- Individual Ship visits to familiarize Master & crew with OPA ‘90 Vessel Response Plans
- Spill Management Team Table Top Exercises to meet PREP guidelines
- 40 hour, 24 hour, and 8 hour refresher OSHA Certification Courses
- Training and exercise support for industry and governmental led area exercises and unannounced federal and state initiated exercises
Back to Top
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Maritime Alliance Group, Inc. offers a complete range of consulting and project management services to assist vessel owners and operators in meeting federal, U.S. state and international regulations. Maritime Alliance Group consulting services include but are not limited to the following:
- Third party invoice review and negotiation
- Arranging and securing the best rates for Average Most Probable Discharge (AMPD) spill response coverage services
- Expert assistance in OSRO selection such as NRC, West Coast Co-ops, MSRC, local contractors, etc.
- Expert assistance in the management of salvage, fire-fighting and emergency lightering events
- Assisting in scheduling and attending Tank Vessel Exams & Letter of Compliance exams
- Providing current information on new and proposed federal and state regulations, and how they will effect the ship owner
- Assisting in USCG COFR application process
- Providing port entry assistance at federal and state levels, including rapid reaction for vessels entering on short notice
- Advising clients on OPA ‘90 and state issues for charter parties
- Third party claims handling
Back to Top